Wednesday, April 25, 2012

And I return.

To whom it may concern, 

I have come to the conclusion again, what a better way to 'vent' express these vague, misunderstood, uncomprehending and pretty much things that would not make sense to anyone but myself.
The last time I posted on this I was 25kg heavier, sense of style daggy and single. 

I'm using this place or whatever you may like to call it, to be selfish, conceited and self absorbed of my issues within my life and I guess my 'issues' with others'.

To many events have occurred unexpressed. dormant, waiting just to blow up in my face in a somewhat serial killer situation type, where i go on top of a tower and start shooting like a mad man.
As the last acronym in my blog= Sanity, I plan on keeping it and attaining it through here.

So, I guess hello again to the electronic world of readers, or lack there of.

Prepare for the outbursts of moments, events and some cases insignificant things that just happen in my life of as a 20 year old male.

till next time,

Youth. Vanity. Educated. Sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment